1. ALL POSTED RULES @ POOL MUST BE ADHERED TO!
2. No Pool inflatables or toys left in pool area. Items will be disposed of.
3. No Wood Fires.
4. Only Self-contained Rv’s in good repair allowed in park.
5. No Tents, Pop-ups, Canopy, or temporary structure of any kind.
6. Water hose connections must be leak free.
7. Vehicles may not be parked on any grassy or unpaved area. Vehicles may not be parked on any other lot without the permission of the owner. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed.
8. No boats, watercraft, construction equipment or trailers for hauling allowed in park. Automobiles may not be repaired inside the park.
9. Garbage/Trash Dumpster must be locked after each use. Garbage/Trash must be bagged, tied and deposited in the dumpster provided. All boxes must be broken down or flattened
before disposing in the dumpster. Garbage left on ground beside or on top of dumpster will result in a fine. No Garbage left outside anyone unit/RV.
10. No mats, rugs, carpets, etc., allowed on any grassy areas.
11. No clothes lines permitted.
12. Quiet time is 10:00 P.M. until 8:00 A.M. No loud outside TV’s or Radios permitted. Construction noise allowed after 8:00 A.M. until 6:00 P.M. excluding all emergency repairs.
13. Children MUST be supervised by an adult at all times.
NO child left UNATTENDED in pool area!!!!
Adult must be with child inside the pool area…
14. Full time Occupancy in storage shed is prohibited and a violation of Florida Law.
15. ALL LOTS ARE TO APPEAR NEAT AND ORDERLY!
16. No grills, smokers, bicycles, etc., shall be stored in front area of any lot or unit/RV.
Grills are permitted.
17. Please do not ask Landscapers to attend to personal items or cuttings.
18. DRUNK AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION.
19. PETS!!! Limit of 2 (TWO) Dogs per lot. No outside crates, pens, or fencing allowed.
No Vicious or Nuisance pets permitted. DO NOT leave your pet alone if it continuously barks or howls. No pets in clubhouse or pool area. Do not tie your pet to the fence while at the pool area.
ALL Pets must be walked outside the RV Park and Pet excrement must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly
Pets must be under supervision and on a leash at all times.
Tethered leashes must not exceed 12 feet.
Pet leashes must not extend past owners property line.
Owners/renters are responsible and financially liable for any and all damages caused by pets.